We at Epilepsy Toronto would like to add our voice to the growing chorus of concern regarding the COVID-19 Coronavirus. It is important to us that you take every precaution available to stay safe and healthy.
What are we doing here at Epilepsy Toronto?
We are committed to providing a full range of counseling and support services to you and your family with the following accommodations:
- As of March 17, the Epilepsy Toronto Office will be closed until further notice.
- Online or telephone counseling services will be made available to all of our clients.
- We have put together a Coronavirus Tips Page and encourage you to visit it for more information and helpful links. We will keep a watch out for reports on the virus that may be of unique interest to persons with epilepsy.
- We are hosting facebook live events on our Epilepsy Toronto Facebook page on a regular basis.
- We are moving most of our workshops and support groups online with Zoom – for more information please contact the primary Epilepsy Toronto staff member for that event.
Thanks and Stay Healthy!