Interested in going back to school? Great news! Until March 31, 2022, Epilepsy Toronto has access to thousands of free courses through LinkedIn Learning and they are all yours for the taking!
What’s the LinkedIn partnership?
Funded by the Government of Canada and the Ontario Ministry of Labour, First Work is offering anyone over the age of 16 living in Ontario free access to LinkedIn Learning. Once you register with our program, licenses will be available until March 31st, 2022. Included in LinkedIn Learning:
- Access over 16,000 courses available 24/7 on your mobile device and desktop
- You can learn from industry experts to gain new skills, retrain, and gain valuable micro-credentials
- Upskill with courses available in 7 different languages
- Achieve certificates of completion – available to download for your resume or display on your LinkedIn profile
- Show hiring managers that you are learning the skills that they care about
Don’t have a LinkedIn.com profile? Don’t worry – you can still access LinkedIn Learning! No internet at home? No problem – you can download the course and complete them offline!
Epilepsy Toronto will be hosting a workshop on LinkedIn Learning on Wednesday December 1 at 3:30pm with special guest Alex Roi who will walk you through the entire program.
For more information, please contact Carter at: firstname.lastname@example.org